Sunday, May 9, 2010

its been a while...

I thought about starting a new blog to track my progress on a new weight loss program, but I figured I may as well just use this address that I already have tracked some previous planning on.

I have been reading that Bob Greene book- I know, pretty chessy, but I figured I will give this another shot--- make myself a promise that I cannot compromise on. I promise myself that for the next 30 days, I will make a commitment to myself to follow the following exercise plan:

1: 2o minutes of high intensity interval training 6 days a week
2: serious weight training for 30 minutes 2 times per week
3: no alcohol for any reason whatsoever- no matter the occasion
4: no white flour
5: no sugar

Yikes... did I really just decide to do this?

So, I will blog about my progress on this plan to try to keep myself honest.

No comments: