Monday, September 22, 2008

sigh...

not such a great day today. Kind of sort of totally fell off the wagon... before I even got on it. It started with leftover mac and cheese from my daughter's b-day, and it just got harrier from there. But I did keep up with my fiber and had lots of fruit at dinner, and walked on the treadmill for an hour. Got the little ones to be early so that I can sleep early and hopefully get on a good pattern where I can squeeze in a workout in the morning, and another short one at night, since it is easier to get in two short ones than one long one! So, as Scarlett says, tomorrow is another day, and it will be better! I am thinking of joining weight watchers online with some gals from work, so maybe that would help a bit. The only trouble is that last time I joined, the extra points you get with breastfeeding really threw me off track and I didn't lose any weight after about 2 weeks, so I lost interest. I really like sparkpeople for keeping track of my foods... it seems that as long as I write down what I eat, I eat more carefully. So, here we go again! We are going to shoot for the "big drop" this week. I will weigh in tomorrow morning, and then see where I am a week from now! I just have to pick myself up, dust myself off... and start all over again! It will work one of these times I just can't give up.

So, plan for tomorrow-
am workout for 20 minutes
track calories
have 5 servings of fruits or veggies
go vegetarian for the day!

No comments: