I feel like one day I just woke up fat. I guess I know how it happened, but each time I overate, I thought, "oh, this once won't hurt!"- multiply by 1000... and there you go- 50 extra pounds, high cholesterol, and overall lack of energy. So today is a new day. I am promising myself that I am really turning over a new leaf, and hoping maybe this blog will keep me accountable.... hopefully. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as my grandmother used to say. So, here is today a new day, a new leaf.
Plan for tomorrow:
1) exercise first thing in the am
2) track food on spark people. every. single. bite.
3) no eating after 7 pm
4) oatmeal for breakfast, lots of fiber
weekly plan:
1) limit meat to 2 times per week
2) no cheese!
3) exercise 5 times, including 2 times of weight lifting.
4) blog on how I am keeping up with my goals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment